Invoice Layout #
Invoice Layout helps you to create different invoice formats.
To add a new invoice layout:
- Go to Settings->Invoice Settings->Invoice Layout->Add
- Give a unique distinguishable Layout name
- Add the text to be shown in the top/header of invoice. Generally, it can be your shop name, aligned center with Heading 1 format.
- Add other relevant details.
- You can show/hide address fields.
- You can mark a layout as default. The default layout is used when no layout is found for a location.
- Click on Save.
To use an invoice layout in a location go to” Business Locations -> Edit” and assign the invoice layout.
Invoice Design: #
- In invoice layout, you will find options for invoice designs.
Used for browser-based printing only & NOT print server-based printing.
- Slim design is used for thermal line printer-based printer.
Tax Summary: #
To see the tax summary in invoice, go to add/edit invoice layout, and enter the “Tax Summary Label” option and it will show the tax summary in invoice.
Total in words: #
To display total in words in the invoice Enable:
- Choose “Word Format”
Discounted Price: #
To display the discounted unit price and discount amount in the invoice, enable the following filed in invoice layout
- Discounted unit price label
- Discount label
Display unit breakdown: #
To display the reduction summary of quantity from multiple units, enable the check box ‘show base unit details (If applicable)’.
A letterhead image containing all details of your business(organization name, address, business registration & other details) can be added to invoices.
Letterhead will be displayed at the top portion of the invoices.
- Go to Settings > Invoice Settings > Invoice Layout.
- Enable the “show letterhead” checkbox.
- Upload the letterhead file (Max 1 MB)