Setting Notification SMS #
To Send SMS notifications you need to setup SMS configuration details.
Settings -> Business Settings -> SMS settings
from here we can set up SMS for most of the vendors having support for REST API, most of the support it. If not then check with your provider
Go to the REST API documentation of your vendor. Contact your vendor if you can’t find it.
Here you’ll find 3 different service type: Nexmo, Twilio, and others.
Setting up SMS for NEXMO #
- Create a new account in nexmo.
- From your nexmo dashboard, go to account settings, here you’ll find the API key and secret, the From field enter the from the number provided by nexmo. Enter these details in the pos and try sending a test message.
Setting up SMS for twilio #
- Go to Twilio & login with your account.
- Get the SID, Access token, and From information. On your project Twilio Dashboard, you can find the Account SID and Auth Token
- Save it and try sending a message